One of the most important things to me during my weight loss journey is accountability. Reporting to someone and feeling the pressure of that changes how you think and act.
I do many different things to hold myself accountable....
* joined myfitnesspal.com I log everything I eat and have many friends on there who can see my log.
seeing a log of what you are eating helps you be more aware of what is going in your body!
(An alternative to this could be writing everything down)
* MLFC this is a group on Facebook. Every month there are different challenges, some with prizes,
some without. Being part of a group that has similar goals in mind has helped tremendously.
* dietbet.com exactly like it sounds. You bet money to lose weight! What could be more motivating
* THIS BLOG! Telling you all my goals makes me stay accountable!
* Last but certainly not least! My sister, Brianna! Brianna decided her New Years resolution this year is
to lose weight! What better way to stay accountable than to continue being a good role model as well
as providing tips and advice to your little sister?!?! Brianna and I have decided to have monthly
challenges with each other and create a workout calendar each month to help us stay accountable!